Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 cup mixed greens and 1 tsp Epicure dressing.
2 bell peppers1⁄2 red onion1 1⁄2 lbs (675 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts or flank steak2 tbsp oil1–2 tbspFajita Seasoning12 small whole-grain or corn tortillas1 cup grated cheese, preferably low fat
- Arrange racks in top and bottom third of oven. Preheat broiler to high.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice peppers and onion. Cut chicken into bite-seize pieces and place on Sheet Pan. Add oil and seasoning; toss to evenly mix, then spread out in a single layer.
- Broil, rotating pan and stirring often, until cooked through, 8–10 min.
- Wrap tortillas in foil; place on bottom rack in oven for last 3 min of cooking.
- Remove both from oven; sprinkle cheese over chicken mixture. Serve in warm tortillas with toppings, as desired.