Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 2 cups leafy green salad with 2 tsp Epicure dressing.
1 pkg Speedy Lasagna Seasoning1 can (14 oz/398 ml) crushed tomatoes1⁄2 cup water2 eggs1 pkg (500 ml) ricotta, about 2 cups4 cups baby spinach9 oven-ready lasagna noodles1 cup shredded mozarella
- In bowl, stir seasoning with crushed tomatoes and water to make sauce
- In separate large bowl, whisk eggs. Stir in ricotta and baby spinach.
- To assemble, spread ½ cup tomato sauce on bottom of Multipurpose Steamer. Top with three noodles, breaking to fit, if necessary.
- Add half the spinach mixture and ½ cup sauce. Add another layer of three noodles, and remaining spinach mixture.
- Top with last three noodles and remaining sauce.
- Cover; microwave on high for 15 min. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese. If desired, cover and let rest for 3–5 min so lasagna can set before cutting and serving.
Per serving: Calories 380, Fat 18 g (Saturated 10 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 120 mg, Sodium 290 mg, Carbohydrate 33 g (Fiber 2 g, Sugars 2 g), Protein 22 g.